i2 Security Are Recruiting – Sales and Engineering Support
We are recruiting for the following position :
Job Title : Sales and Engineering Support – Security and Fire Systems
To aid organic growth, a role has been created for a dynamic and dedicated Sales and Support Engineer. Working alongside the management team, this is a key role within the business taking responsibility for ensuring the continued growth of the business through excellent customer care of existing and potential clients. We understand that not every client’s requirement is the same and we work hard to provide tailor-made high quality security solutions with excellent service and customer care. This role will involve undertaking an engineering role which includes business development, undertaking surveys, preparing tender documentation, quotations, Service Level Agreements and presenting this information to the client. You will be required to ensure the excellent management of client accounts. A key function of this role is to ensure that successful client relationships are maintained.
The role will require you to take full control of allocated client accounts to include liaising with senior management in order to manage the diaries for engineers and allocating projects etc. You will also be required to ensure that the client is kept fully informed.
Other duties will include supporting site engineers, checking stock control and ordering all relevant equipment in a timely manner in order to fulfil any given project. You will also be required to help troubleshoot projects that are difficult.
It is expected that the candidate will have a proven background as a Security Engineer or Fire and Security Engineer or CCTV Engineer working on the tools and experience of customer services. The position will include time split between site and the office.
- To work collaboratively with the management team to ensure continued growth and maximise additional and new works at the highest profitability achievable.
- To ensure that client relationships are built on the highest level of customer service enabling us to achieve long term client retention.
- To have overall responsibility for allocated accounts from initial bid support through to contract mobilisation, management of account and reporting on the delivery of the Service Level Agreement, customer relationship management and all account development opportunities.
- To provide support to the management team when tendering for new contracts and following successful securing of a contract, monitoring and supporting the operational delivery of the contract.
- To evaluate systems and outline repairs, replacements or recommendation of new systems.
- Undertake networking, site visits and prospective communication in order to instigate new sales activity.
- Evaluate each client’s needs and propose the best solution.
- Calculate project costs, profit margins and proposed sale prices.
- Provide detailed project designs and specifications.
- Undertake relevant briefing meetings with the project team to ensure smooth running of any works.
- Attend regular meetings with the management team.
- To work collaboratively in the provision of effective, efficient and appropriate high quality customer care to customers.
- To undertake work throughout the UK and Europe which will involve staying away for periods of time when required.
- To adhere to Health and Safety practises at all times
- Maintain and develop own job competence.
- Complies with all i2 Security Limited policies, procedures and guidelines.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and should be used as a guideline only.
Good standards of literacy and numeracy.
Knowledge and experience within the fire and security sector.
Security or fire industry qualification.
Excellent IT skills.
Excellent technical knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Fire Systems.
Proven customer service skills.
Please send a copy of your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to Ashling Beesley at firstname.lastname@example.org.