i2 Security Are Recruiting – Sales Executive
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
JOB TITLE: SALES EXECUTIVE – FIRE & SECURITY SYSTEMS
Due to organic growth, a role has been created for a dynamic technical sales professional. Working alongside the management team, this is a key role within the business taking responsibility for leading sales with particular emphasis on achieving sales growth by developing and generating new business. We understand that not every client’s requirement is the same and we work hard to provide tailor-made high quality security solutions with excellent service and customer care.
- To work collaboratively with the management team to implement a strategic sales and marketing plan.
- Identify and target potential new clients.
- Undertake networking, site visits and prospective communication in order to instigate new sales activity.
- Identify, prepare and submit tender documentation.
- Evaluate each potential client’s needs and propose the best solution.Calculate project costs, profit margins and proposed sale prices.
- Provide detailed project designs and specifications.
- Undertake relevant briefing meetings with the Project team to ensure smooth running of any works.
- Attend regular sales meetings with the management team.
- Produce regular sales forecasts and pipeline reports.
- To help in the provision of effective, efficient and appropriate high quality customer care to customers.
- To undertake work throughout the UK and Europe which will involve staying away for periods of time when required.
- To adhere to Health and Safety practises at all times
- Maintain and develop own job competence.
- Complies with all i2 Security Limited policies, procedures and guidelines.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and should be used as a guideline only.
Proven technical knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarm and Fire Systems.
Proven negotiation skills and sales experience.
Good standard of literacy and numeracy (to be tested at interview).
Self motivated with the ability to manage workload.
Effective communication skills.
Excellent IT Skills.
Please send a copy of your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to Ashling Beesley at email@example.com.